Any support for ASUS WL-138G wireless network son Solaris 10 x86 - Solaris

This is a discussion on Any support for ASUS WL-138G wireless network son Solaris 10 x86 - Solaris ; Can anybody direct me to a driver for this card, alternatively help identify what network card to buy Thanks in advance Carsten R. Jakobsen...

  1. Any support for ASUS WL-138G wireless network son Solaris 10 x86

    Can anybody direct me to a driver for this card, alternatively help identify
    what network card to buy
    Thanks in advance

    Carsten R. Jakobsen

  2. Re: Any support for ASUS WL-138G wireless network son Solaris 10 x86

    In article <43f4b06a$0$38630$edfadb0f@dread12.news.tele.dk>,
    Carsten R. Jakobsen wrote:
    >Can anybody direct me to a driver for this card, alternatively help identify
    >what network card to buy

    I think any Atheros-based WiFi NIC will work.

    I have a Netgear WG311T which I need to test and add to the HCL.

    John
    groenveld@acm.org

+ Reply to Thread