Hi,

I've managed to get both Solaris 8 and 10 installed in vpc7 running in
OSX (on a powerbook) but am unable to get the networking working on
either of them. They both show an interface, dnet0 which is up and can
be pinged but cannot see the network.

I've managed to find a few references online to installing solaris in
similar environments but with no mention of whether the networking
worked or not so, as a starting point, rather than diving straight into
the nitty gritty of the problem can I just ask whether anyone else has
had any success networking solaris from within VPC7 on OSX.

many thanks
lloyd