Hi,

I have solaris 10 installed on my laptop Compaq Evo N800v; it working
good until I upgraded with Solaris UpdateManager who installed GRUB.
In the past I had the same problem, resolved by "deleting" one of two
OHCI discovered by the
solaris initial hardware check, but now I don't know how to do the
same.
I tried also by disabling USB from BIOS, but nothing chenged in my
boot.
The boot process stop exactly when appeare this line:

ohci0 is PCI-device: pcie11,4a@e ......

When my Solaris 10 worked fine, my USB also worked, then probably my
configuration
is correct.
How can I "disable" the USB port that hangs my boot sequence?

Thank you in advance!

Emanuele