It was brought to my attention that the Silicon Valley OpenSolaris User
Group is holding their 10th meeting tonight. We will be celebrating our
1 year anniversary in April. Thanks to all that have attended our
meetings, and thanks to all of the Sun engineers that have given
presentations as well as been at the meetings to help support our
community. We've had a list of presentation that is has been
outstanding, and my hat is off to all of the Solaris engineers that
have offered their time!

A reminder about tonights meeting. The famed Max Bruning will give a
presentation on device drivers, how they work in Solaris, and some of
the new APIs.

Those of you that have taken a course at SunU by Max, know what a pack
of energy he is when he presents.

Meeting will take place tonight, Jan 26th, 2006, 7:30pm-10:00pm,
upstairs room of SCA03, the auditorium at the Sun Santa Clara campus.

Hope to see you there.

When: Thursday, Jan. 26th, 2006 (TONIGHT!)
Where: Sun Santa Clara Campus, SCA03
What: Max Bruning presents an Overview of Device Drivers on Solaris
map: http://blogs.sun.com/roller/resource...asj_dirmap.pdf