Driver for internal wireless on Ferrari 3400? - Solaris

This is a discussion on Driver for internal wireless on Ferrari 3400? - Solaris ; Are there any drivers available for the _internal_ wireless on Ferrari 3400 for Nevada 27+ ??? Can't find anythin out there about the _internal_ Broadcom card......

  1. Driver for internal wireless on Ferrari 3400?

    Are there any drivers available for the _internal_ wireless on Ferrari
    3400 for Nevada 27+ ???
    Can't find anythin out there about the _internal_ Broadcom card...

  2. Re: Driver for internal wireless on Ferrari 3400?

    "Thommy M." writes:

    >Are there any drivers available for the _internal_ wireless on Ferrari
    >3400 for Nevada 27+ ???
    >Can't find anythin out there about the _internal_ Broadcom card...

    Internally at Sun we're using an ndis wrapper version (windows driver
    wrapped in Solaris glue) which works reasonably well. Other have
    replaced it with an Atheros mini PCI card (such as the Winstron CM9)

    We're hoping to make the ndis wrapper framework available on
    opensolaris.org shortly.

    Casper
    be fiction rather than truth.

+ Reply to Thread