Audio Problem - Solaris

This is a discussion on Audio Problem - Solaris ; Hi I have noticed a problem with the Solaris 10 01/06 audio. I have a SoundBlaster PCI128 installed and can play audio using RealPlayer just fine. However, if I use a Sound Recorder to record some audio and then attempt ...

  1. Audio Problem

    Hi

    I have noticed a problem with the Solaris 10 01/06 audio. I have a
    SoundBlaster PCI128 installed and can play audio using RealPlayer just
    fine.

    However, if I use a Sound Recorder to record some audio and then attempt
    to play it back I get an error message "Could not get/set settings
    from/on resource". It is possible to save the audio and then play it
    back using the Java Media Player.

    I have run Audio Control and the microphone and playback settings are
    fine. Any help would be appreciated.

  2. Re: Audio Problem

  3. Re: Audio Problem

    > See Best Seller sound recorder Software from
    > http://www.best-seller-reviews.com/soundrecorder/

    Based on their header on this page "Our ranking is based on sales, we
    belive what sells best is the best", they probably only have crapware
    there. Where's a Solaris version?

+ Reply to Thread