Solaris 10 1/06 'File not found' - Solaris

This is a discussion on Solaris 10 1/06 'File not found' - Solaris ; I began downloading the CDs two days ago and got 1 & 2 OK. Yesterday I went via Download/Order history and tried to get the other two. But clicking on any of the file names just produces a 'File not ...

  1. Solaris 10 1/06 'File not found'

    I began downloading the CDs two days ago and got 1 & 2 OK. Yesterday I
    went via Download/Order history and tried to get the other two. But
    clicking on any of the file names just produces a 'File not found'
    message. Same thing if I start a new downlaod, nothing is found. A
    friend tried this too and got the same result. Two days later, the same
    thing. I have contacted Sun but so far heard nothing. Has anyone else
    had this problem or know the cause?

    John

  2. Re: Solaris 10 1/06 'File not found'

    Sorry, didn't notice that this topic has already been raised and
    answered.
    John

+ Reply to Thread