Solaris 10x86 1/06 download not found - Solaris

This is a discussion on Solaris 10x86 1/06 download not found - Solaris ; Hi i got the download links in the sdm and it shows ready for download, but the link seams not to work. what's wrong? is the page not ready yet? 192.18.97.120? or is the given link wrong? Any ideas? Mike...

  1. Solaris 10x86 1/06 download not found

    Hi
    i got the download links in the sdm and it shows ready for download, but the
    link seams not to work. what's wrong?
    is the page not ready yet? 192.18.97.120? or is the given link wrong?
    Any ideas?
    Mike

  2. Re: Solaris 10x86 1/06 download not found

    > i got the download links in the sdm and it shows ready for download, but
    > the link seams not to work. what's wrong?
    > is the page not ready yet? 192.18.97.120? or is the given link wrong?

    Hi,

    i have the same problem
    yesterday morning was ok, but now - can't get any file.

    rzirzi

  3. Re: Solaris 10x86 1/06 download not found

    "Michael Halada" wrote in message
    > Hi
    > i got the download links in the sdm and it shows ready for download, but

    the
    > link seams not to work. what's wrong?
    > is the page not ready yet? 192.18.97.120? or is the given link wrong?
    > Any ideas?
    > Mike

    Its a valid Sun IP address....

    /Claus

  4. Re: Solaris 10x86 1/06 download not found

    Michael Halada wrote:
    > Hi
    > i got the download links in the sdm and it shows ready for download, but the
    > link seams not to work. what's wrong?
    > is the page not ready yet? 192.18.97.120? or is the given link wrong?
    > Any ideas?
    > Mike

    There is a communications problem at the SUN download site.
    This has been reported on OpenSolaris.org's general discussion list.

    Its beeing worked on....

    //Lars

  5. Re: Solaris 10x86 1/06 download not found

    > There is a communications problem at the SUN download site.
    > This has been reported on OpenSolaris.org's general discussion list.

    Official information from Sun:
    "We are experiencing site difficulties. However, our IT department is now
    working to resolve these issues. Please return to our website and try the
    download in 2-3 business days."

+ Reply to Thread