ABNT2 - Solaris

This is a discussion on ABNT2 - Solaris ; Hello all Is there anyone who installed Solaris 10 x86 with a ABNT2 Keyboard (Brazillian) and worked perfectly? Thats the point that makes me use my company's Windows 2k instead :-( I didn't find the xorg.conf in any directory I've ...

  1. ABNT2

    Hello all

    Is there anyone who installed Solaris 10 x86 with a ABNT2 Keyboard
    (Brazillian) and worked perfectly? Thats the point that makes me use my
    company's Windows 2k instead :-( I didn't find the xorg.conf in any
    directory I've browsed, so, any ideas I apreciate a lot.

    Thank you.

    P.S. my notebook is a HP/Compaq NC 6000 with Radeon 9600 on board (any
    suggests about how configure the Linux driver on it would be cool too

  2. Re: ABNT2

    On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:09:10 -0800, Danricofer wrote:

    > Hello all
    >
    > Is there anyone who installed Solaris 10 x86 with a ABNT2 Keyboard
    > (Brazillian) and worked perfectly? Thats the point that makes me use my
    > company's Windows 2k instead :-( I didn't find the xorg.conf in any
    > directory I've browsed, so, any ideas I apreciate a lot.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > P.S. my notebook is a HP/Compaq NC 6000 with Radeon 9600 on board (any
    > suggests about how configure the Linux driver on it would be cool too

    I think out of the box Solaris 10 does not create an xorg.conf file. It
    uses one that it makes up on the fly. If you want a custom xorg.conf just
    run xorgconfig as su and go from there.

+ Reply to Thread