Re: One day to Christmas! Well... one day to the Christmas L-OSUG - Solaris

This is a discussion on Re: One day to Christmas! Well... one day to the Christmas L-OSUG - Solaris ; On 20/12/05 12:43, in article 43a7fc88$0$258$5a6aecb4@news.aaisp.net.uk, "Andrew Gabriel" wrote: > In article , > Ulf Andreasson writes: >> >> So make sure you are there ..... > > A good evening Ulf, cheers. Yes, thanks for organizing it. I am ...

  1. Re: One day to Christmas! Well... one day to the Christmas L-OSUG

    "Andrew Gabriel" wrote:

    > In article <43a5d532$0$82673$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net>,
    > Ulf Andreasson writes:
    >>
    >> So make sure you are there .....

    > A good evening Ulf, cheers.

    Yes, thanks for organizing it. I am not sure about your nametags proposal
    though...

    > I didn't count numbers, but I think it was well up on last time.

    It seemed like about thirty people turned up, which surprised me.

    Cheers,

    Chris

  2. Re: One day to Christmas! Well... one day to the Christmas L-OSUG meeting! [19/12 18:00]

    On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:48:06 +0000, Chris Ridd wrote:

    > On 20/12/05 12:43, in article 43a7fc88$0$258$5a6aecb4@news.aaisp.net.uk,
    > "Andrew Gabriel" wrote:
    >
    >> In article <43a5d532$0$82673$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net>,
    >> Ulf Andreasson writes:
    >>>
    >>> So make sure you are there .....

    >> A good evening Ulf, cheers.

    > Yes, thanks for organizing it. I am not sure about your nametags proposal
    > though...
    >
    >> I didn't count numbers, but I think it was well up on last time.

    > It seemed like about thirty people turned up, which surprised me.

    And one northener :-)

    --
    Bruce

    "The internet is a huge and diverse community and
    not every one is friendly"
    http://www.ytc1.co.uk

+ Reply to Thread