All, (sorry for spaming any non UK people)

*reminder* *reminder* *reminder* *reminder* *reminder* *reminder*

We are getting the details finalized and we have some excitingly good stuff
coming up .... Food/drink will be plenty, yes this time we will have even
more .... being Xmas time we found a anonymous benefactor with cash
(no .... he has no long white beard but you have to be nice anyway ...)

*BUT* we have also some *very* good content to fill the meeting with

The place will be as last time: Sun Customer Briefing Center [1], 45 King
William Street, London, EC4R 9AD (nearest underground: Monument)

The date and time: *Monday 19th December* 2005, 18:00 - 21:00+

The format for the evening will be along the lines of:

- "Deeper with DTrace" by Jonathan Haslam aided by Adam Leventhal
- "ZFS .... the last filesystem?" by Tim Graves
- Lightning talks: 5 minutes per person (anyone, about anything [2])
- OpenDiscussion(tm?)... Anything you want to ask/debate/question ?

There is an agenda (but that's more as guidance) on the L-OSUG site:
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/commun...r_groups/losug

You can also question/feedback/discuss on the L-OSUG forum @
http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=64

So make sure you are there ..... bring questions and thoughts, eat/drink
and heckle with friends and strangers Please feel free to link/copy/
fwd this info to anyone you might suspect will be interested in coming
along

[1] http://uk.sun.com/aboutsun/location - London (Customer Briefing Centre)
[2] something and anything about OS/Solaris or OE ofcourse

keep smiling
reg//ulf

ps after the meeting we intend to go to a pub and continue .......