Track: Oracle Solaris
Date: 23-SEP-10
Time: 13:30 - 14:30
Venue: Moscone South
Room: Rm 301

I'll be at Oracle Open World Monday, September 20th, Wednesday, September 22nd, and Thursday, September 23rd.

I'd be delighted to meet you there. If you'd like to meet me to discuss anything to do with patching, please email me at Gerry.Haskins@oracle.com

For those who can't make it to Oracle Open World, I'll post the presentation here after the event. I'm also happy to talk to you by phone if you'd like to discuss anything about patching.

Best Wishes,

Gerry Haskins
Director, Software Patch Services, Solaris Systems

Read More about [I hope to see you at Oracle Open World...