Oracle Open World is fast approaching and the time to register is NOW so you don't miss out. This year the show is going to be a blast. I have heard rumors about the band that will be performing one night but you know what they say about rumors. More importantly, the IDM team have a lot of new things to talk about at this years show. First, we released 11g this summer which included exciting new approaches like Service Oriented Security, better user experience and new features for:

  • Oracle Identity Manager
  • Oracle Access Manager
  • Oracle Adaptive Access Manager
  • Oracle Identity Analytics
If you want a comprehensive list of all the sessions so you can follow along. Please visit the Focus On Identity Management document located here. Also, we have five don't miss sessions which you need to attend. Here are the dates and times. Or, you can find them on our Facebook page here.

Date & Time
Title of Presentation
Location Mon 11am Oracle Identity Management 11g Overview Moscone South 309 Tue 2pm Simplify IDM with Directory Services ?
Moscone South 309
Tues 3:30pm Oracle?s IDM Strategy (for Sun, Oracle Customers Alike)
Moscone South 310 Wed 1pm Building a Strong Foundation for Your Cloud with IDM
Moscone South 309 Wed 4:45pm Complete Identity & Access Governance with OIA 11g
Moscone South 309 Tues 5pm How Cisco Achieved Large-Scale, Highly Available Access Management Moscone South 310

The last time the Identity Management team was all together a few photo's were taken and I have included one from that fun event at Burton Catalyst. Hope you will be able to join us!

Read More about [IDM at Oracle Open World...