After 15 years at Sun, I've decided to leave the company and pursue other ventures. My last day will be September 15th, 2010.

Sun had offered me the opportunity to do what I really like: build great products for and with customers, in a truly diverse and international environment. I've been lucky to work with highly talented people, from all over the world. I've enjoyed (almost) every minute of it and I'm really thankful for that.

A huge "Thank you" to the many readers of this blog, for your comments and encouragements. I do intend to continue writing (more than the last few months), and for that I have relocated the content at http://ludopoitou.wordpress.com

You can also find me on LinkedIn or Twitter.

Thanks again and talk to you soon.

Technorati Tags: Sun

Read More about [Moving on......