I'll no longer be at Oracle from today. You can find me at Google in London from next Monday. There's probably loads more to say, but it's also a big world and we can all get along just fine if we try. My new personal blog is at http://tekgrrl.wordpress.com, my opinions are of the "strong opinions, weakly held" variety but I don't consider myself wise other than I tend not to leave my keys in the trunk of my car like I did when I was young. If I do express strong opinions feel free to put me right on them, tell me if I wimp out. I plan to keep learning until I "pop my clogs" and I'm happy to be told that I'm wrong.

See ya!

Read More about [Leaving Oracle...