Our Official Channel at YouTube isGlassFishVideos. It's still very new - we started it just a bit over a month ago - but it already has over 4,580 channel views. Not at the level of the Lady Java videos ([1], [2], [3]), but it is a good beginning.

We currently have 31 videos at GlassFishVideos. They mostly cover GlassFish 3 and are grouped into series. We are currently trying to cover the features in the new, ongoing, release:GlassFish 3.1.

All the most recent screencasts have been based on the3.1 Milestones;we hope to have screencasts coveringMilestone 5before JavaOne:

Videos onGlassFish Milestone 4:

GlassFish 3.1 Open Source Edition - New JDBC Features (Alexis)
Application-scoped resources in GlassFish 3.1 (Alexis)

Videos onGlassFish Milestone 3:

GlassFish 3.1 Admin Console as of Milestone 3 (Alexis)
Hudson Plugin for GlassFish prototype (Alexis)

Videos onGlassFish 3.1 Milestone 2:

Clustered (SSH) management and deployment for M2 (Alexis)
WebSockets 101 (Alexis)

Videos onGlassFish 3.1 Milestone 1:

Application Versioning in GlassFish 3.1 Milestone 1 (Alexis)
Basic Clustering demo for GlassFish Open Source Edition 3.1 (Alexis)

GlassFish 3.0 Series
More GlassFish v3 Videos
JavaEE 6 and GlassFish 3 with Eclipse Series
Java EE 6 and GlassFish 3 with NetBeans 6.9 Series
The GlassFish v2 Classic

Read More about [All GlassFish 3.1 Screencasts...