Solaris 10, Oracle Solaris Cluster and the upcoming Oracle Solaris Express got a new license. The downloadable version is now licensed under the "Oracle Technology Network Developer License Terms
Oracle Solaris, Oracle Solaris Cluster and Oracle Solaris Express"
(Legalese: You have to read and interpret the license on your own before accepting it in the download process, my interpretation could be wrong and it's just my personal interpretation).

I'm not a licensing lawyer, but:
Except for any included software package or file that is licensed to you by Oracle under different license terms, we grant you a perpetual (unless terminated as provided in this agreement), nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited License to use the Programs only for the purpose of developing, testing, prototyping and demonstrating your applications, and not for any other purpose.
and
All rights not expressly granted above are hereby reserved. If you want to use the Programs for any purpose other than as permitted under this agreement, including but not limited to distribution of the Programs or any use of the Programs for your internal business purposes (other than developing, testing, prototyping and demonstrating your applications) or for any commercial production purposes, you must obtain a valid license permitting such use.
sounds like this evaluation period many people were annoyed of is gone for the purposes described in the first snippet from the licensing aggreement.

I was aware of this change for quite a while now, but wasn't able to write about it because of my "I'm not an official leak" policy

Read More about [Licensing Change for Solaris 10 and Solaris Cluster...