I don't normally repost someone else's blog, but this is a good occasion. Think Thin (no relation) shows the quickness and speed of the latest Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure in a 5 minute demo.

He demonstrates how easy it is to login and run different clients using Oracle VDI 3.2 from his mac using the same software that I use to connect to internal Sun Ray servers for work. *Scott was right, the network is the computer these days.

There was also a very interesting webcast by John Fowler and *Edward Screven recently, you can catch the replay here:* and also catch up all the Virtualisation news at the main Oracle site.

Happy viewing

Read More about [great demo of Oracle VDI...