In this article I discuss and illustrate a ?SOA-less? solution in which the Oracle SOA Suite 11g R2 B2B receives a stream of different HL7 v2 delimited messages types (A01 and A03) using a single inbound adapter. The messages are converted into their ?equivalent? HL7 v2 XML messages. I say ?SOA-less? because all the work is done entirely within the B2B part of the SOA Suite ? no OSB or SOA Composites are involved.

The complete text of the article is availabloe at http://blogs.czapski.id.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/07_Oracle_SOA_Suite_B2B_Receiving_Stream_of_

Read More about [Oracle SOA Suite 11g R2 B2B - Receiving a Stream of Multiple HL7 v2 Message Types...