This is a preliminary report about upgrading monitoring scripting to work with instances and clusters in GlassFish 3.1

See the documentation on how to setup monitoring here. The additional steps that need to be performed are:
  1. Get the latest value-add zip
  2. Make sure all installations have the 2 jar files added.
  3. Deploy monitoring-scripting-client.war to all instances and DAS
  4. To run a script on an instance add "--target instance-name" to the run-script command
Currently we require you to give the host-name and port of the server instance in the run-script command. By final release we will do this step for you.

Reference Article on Monitoring

Read More about [Monitoring Scripting of Clusters in GlassFish 3.1...