GlassFish (JavaEE) is still going and going and going.........strong !!!

I have been working in this Java Application Server area for so long.

GlassFish is one of the greatest Open Source JavaEE compatible Server that I love to work with.

We will see more in this year GlassFish 2010 Community Event and Party at JavaONE for the community FREE.

And you should also register to come and join us at this Oracle JavaONE 2010.

Read More about [GlassFish (JavaEE) is still going and going and going......... strong !!!...