GlassFish (JavaEE) is still going and going and going.........strong !!!

I have been working in this Java Application Server area for so long.

GlassFish is one of the greatest Open Source JavaEE compatible Server that I love to work with.

We will see more in this year GlassFish 2010 Community Event and Party at JavaONE for the community FREE.

http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/GlassFish+2010+Community+Event+and+Party

And you should also register to come and join us at this Oracle JavaONE 2010.

Read More about [GlassFish (JavaEE) is still going and going and going......... strong !!!...