The word "Open" these days spans a multitude of aspects. Openness is invading software, governments are opening their data and universities are exchanging knowledge with a broad non-paying crowd.

I'm a great fan of iTunes U and i stumbled in this press release describing the exceptional growth of the eco-system. It's unbelievable the amount of topics that you can research about.
This is a short list of interesting speeches that I've recently listened:
Of course we can not forget TED which is another authority in the field of inspiring and provoking talks. Do you have a favorite talk to share? I'm waiting for your comments.

Luca

Related articles

Read More about [iTunes University and the power of Open Learning...