Nokia just acquired Motally Analytics, which is a company in San Francisco that provide analytic information for Java ME applications. This just reiterates Nokia's commitment to Java ME mobile apps, especially in being able to analyze this and analyze that.
See:
Nokia Analyzes Java ME
Here's a quote: The tool set also comes with features for "standard" tracking, as well as tracking debug statements, error statements, generic actions, startup, shutdown and event types. Nokia said it plans to adapt the software to provide usage statistics from mobile Web sites and applications running on Java- based mobile devices...Cool. My Java ME app can start analysis. I think it might do it some good...
Hinkmond

Read More about [Nokia getting into analyzing Java ME apps...