The GlassFish Giftshop has been around since 2007; it currently includes several t-shirts, mugs, stickers and Sigg Water Bottles. JavaOne (our "best"-selling season?) is around the corner, so we want to refresh the graphics and perhaps adjust the items.

Give us feedback if you want additional items in the store - we can easily add any from the inventory of CafePress - or if you think we should drop any, or if you want us to consider any special graphics to place on the items.

Read More about [GlassFish CafePress Store - Purveyors to the Community Since 2007...