Oracle Support Services will be at Oracle OpenWorld in full force this year with 10 sessions, a Support Stars Bar, a My Oracle Support Community Meet-up event, and demos of powerful new support tools. Learn best practices for supporting and upgrading Oracle products and hear how others are getting the most of their hardware and software by tapping into all the features and entitlements of Oracle Premier Support. Come network, learn, and collaborate with us. We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco this September at Oracle OpenWorld 2010.

S317562 - Best Practices for Supporting and Upgrading Oracle Solaris (Stream:SERVER AND STORAGE SYSTEMS; Tracks: Oracle Solaris, Sun SPARC Servers) [Learn More]
S317567 - Best Practices for Supporting Sun Server and Storage Systems.(Stream: SERVER AND STORAGE SYSTEMS; Tracks: Sun SPARC servers, Storage) [Learn More]

SunSolve Updates for August 2010

  1. Users are reminded that SunSolve will transition to MyOracleSupport by the end of 2010. Please take time to register on My Oracle Support(MOS) and review the Help (top right hand corner of the page). To get up to speed quickly on MOS take the speed video training.
  2. Please be aware; SunSolve content now has new document numbers. By default when you are on SunSolve the application is mapping legacy document ids to the new document ids. Sometimes the document you are looking for is no longer available. Please search using keywords and if that does fail then make use of the Feedback Link to access the support team.
  3. Did you notice that the search has changed? If you like it or if you are having issues please make use of the "Feedback" link to send your issues to the support team.
  4. There are currently delays in the Oracle/Sun booking process which is causing issues for some customers when attempting to access patches. If you experience an access problems please use the Feedback Link to report the issue, be sure to document your Sun Online Account name and the file you are attempting to access.
  5. SunSolve outages are reported on the help site at http://wikis.sun.com/display/SunSolve/Outage+Notice

My Oracle Support - Tips and Tricks for early users.

  1. Log into MOS and then take the speed video training to fast track your knowledge about how MOS works.

Read More about [SunSolve - August 2010 Update...