Are you aGlassFish Fan,Friend orRelative.Are you going to be in the Bay Area duringJavaOne?If so, put our GlassFish Party in your calendar.

Like in previous years, we will be hosting this at TheThirstyBear, the day before the events start in earnest. This year, that means Sunday evening. Attendance is free but we request RSVP.

We will also be hosting a Community Meeting earlier in the afternoon at the Moscone West. We will have participation from leaders in Engineering, Product Marketing and Community - the actual topic will depend on the interests of the attendees. This is a free event but we request RSVP. Due to the location, some sort of badge will be needed, check more details at the Event Page.

Some details (exact room number, exact time, etc) are still being fleshed out; check the Event Page for more details as we get closer to Sept 19th.

Hope to see you all there!

Read More about [GlassFish Party at JavaOne...