It has been quite some time since I took up a training program on HA platform for Solaris. In spite of the gap, I had no trouble in going through one of my favourite courses on Solaris Cluster. Thanks to all in the picture below for dropping in to our classroom session for a five day program on Solaris Cluster 3.2 11/09 release. I enjoyed every bit of it, to say the least and I hope they all had their share of fun and some serious learning during the program that concluded on first Saturday of August 2010. Wishing them good luck for their assignments ahead.

For a quick look at the interesting new features of Solaris Cluster 3.2, this blog is a good one. Also to remind all interested parties of a Certification Program that exists on Solaris Cluster 3.2 for which the details are right here.

Read More about [Solaris Cluster 3.2 11/09 Training at Bangalore...