A while ago i wrote about the PSARC PSARC 2010/105. It's about an extension to the zfs tool to implement a subcommand to create a list of changed files between two snapshots. This change has been integrated to Solaris now.

So with a command like zfs diff datapool/texts@monday datapool/texts, you get an output like
M /myfiles/M /myfiles/link_to_me (+1)R /myfiles/rename_me -> /myfiles/renamed- /myfiles/delete_me+ /myfiles/new_file
A M represents a modified file or directory, a R is a renamed filesystem objects. - files and dirs were removed, the ones with + were added.

Read More about [zfs diff in Opensolaris...