Missed Thursday's SkillsMatter "In The Brain" session where I talked about the NetBeans Platform in London? Not to worry, here it is, recorded and ready for you to watch:

Either click the image above or the link below to start watching the presentation:
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/java...beans-platform

The whole presentation from beginning to end is about 90 minutes in length. From about the 70th minute, you see NetBeans Dream Team member Tim Dudgeon from ChemAxon with an excellent presentation about Instant JChem, a biochemistry application on the NetBeans Platform:

And here's a report I wrote on NetBeans Zone about the session.

Read More about [Video: SkillsMatter Introduction to the NetBeans Platform...