A back to the basics blog entry that offers a perspective on Stress Testing. Read it here.
If you are interested in Software Testing and find my blog to be useful, join my community of professional testers to receive blog updates by email. Rest assured that your email address will neither be shared with anyone nor be used for any purpose other than to dispatch a post fresh to you as soon as it is ready. Click here to join. Note that subscriptions are managed by the Feedburner service and you can expect to see a mail from Feedburner requesting confirmation to subscribe.

Read More about [Stress Testing...