GlassFish has very nice adoption in the NetBeans community but we can do better with the Eclipse folks, which is why Ludo et al. put together theGlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse(Download, Docs, RelNotes).Oracle already had the Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse, and, since two packs is more work than one... we are combining the functionality of one into the other.

So, the good news is that the latest OEPE (11.1.1.6) is now available supporting Eclipse 3.6 (Helios) and GlassFish 2.x and 3.x - see download page or Eclipse Marketplace.

More details at the Developer Tools Blog, with posts by Duncan and Pieter, and from Greg Stachnick's blog.To coincide with this, Arun has created a screencast series on this topic - see his blog, or navigate directly to the PlayList at the new Official GlassFishVideos @ YouTube.

Read More about [GlassFish 3 and Eclipse - OEPE, Screencasts...