The followings message shows up after a format has completed successfully: The FWD parameters defined for 'fwd=xxxxx' do not match the parameters used in the previous run.

This message is there to tell you that a newly defined file structure does not match the existing structure and therefore can not be reused without the old structure first being deleted using the 'format=yes' parameter.

However, in this case a size=6.6m was used, which translates to 1024*1024*6.6=6920601.6 bytes. In the code where I compare the sizes I compare the old integer value of 6920601.0 with 6920601.6 and therefore report a mismatch. In this example changing size=6.6m to 6600k works around this problem. I will fix this in the next release.

Henk

Read More about [FSD size= mismatch...