I realized recently that everyday I touch something with Java ME CDC technology embedded inside it: My Amazon Kindle (LOVE the Kindle! it's soooo coool...), my Sony Blu-ray disc player, and just this week my Cisco IP Phone on my desk at work, which has Java ME CDC and the Advanced Graphical User Interface (AGUI).
See:
I touch Java ME everyday
Yeah, it's not very well known, but you probably touch Java ME CDC technology everyday too...

Watch more Yahoo! Video videos on AOL Video

Hinkmond

Read More about [I touch Java ME CDC technology everyday...