We just got access to a room in Moscone West for a GlassFish community event in the spirit of the unconference we have done these last few years (2008, 2009). The event would be the afternoon of the Sunday before J1, Sept 19th. We are still working out how widely available can we make the event, but if you can certainly attend if have any pass for any of JavaOne, Oracle OpenWorld, or Oracle Develop.

Before committing to content and more details, we want to gauge the level of interest, so please sign up at our Community Wiki, with information on availability and interests.

Ah, and we are still exploring the party situation:-)

Read More about [GlassFish Community Meeting During JavaOne...