Happy Monday to all the Think Thin readers!

I'll be on Oracle TechCast Live tomorrow at 10 AM Pacific where I'll be having a nice little chat with Justin Kestelyn about Sun Ray and Oracle VDI.

I'll also be taking some community questions. From the TechCast Live page, you can can sign in using your Twitter, Facebook, AIM, or Myspace account. Can't promise I'll be able to answer every type of question, we have different rules at Oracle than Sun did. I hope however to make it worth your while and I hope you find it enjoyable.

Read More about [TechCast Live: Sun Ray and Oracle VDI Edition...