Well it looks like the chart i've published yesterday isn't speaking without comments.

1. The cart published yesterday is based on the database that enables my website to create the codenews twitterfeed and webpage
2. For clarity, i created a chart with a moving average on the last 15 values.

3. We are talking about Opensolaris code putbacks here. Whenever an developer or a development team thinks, the code is ready for the integration into the mainline kernel, a putback is done.
4. All the putbacks are available at onnv/onnv-gate/usr/src/. Those putbacks are public.
5. We aren't talking about a binary distribution (OpenSolaris) here, it's the source code (Opensolaris).

Read More about [Opensolaris putbacks - with comments...