Here's an interesting theory on finding defects in software. It may seem very obvious to anyone involved in producing software, yet is easy to overlook. Read more here.Join my community of professional testers to receive free updates by email. Use this link to add your email address to the community. Rest assured, I will neither spam nor share your email address with anyone else. Email subscriptions are managed by Google's FeedBurner service.

Read More about [Software Testing: Theory on Defect Detection...