Want to start using the NetBeans Platform but don't know how to get started porting your Swing application to it? No worries. The porting tutorial has been updated and is now fully compliant with NetBeans Platform 6.9:

Here's the direct link:
http://platform.netbeans.org/tutoria...ing-basic.html
Many thanks to Pierre-Yves Rouille, who provided many very useful comments on the above tutorial and motivated me to continue working on it!
As you can tell from the URL, an advanced porting tutorial is being planned (i.e., nbm-porting-advanced.html). I have some ideas of what should be in there—if anyone else out there has suggestions, please feel free to leave them in the comments to this blog entry.
Happy porting!

Read More about [How to Get Started Porting a Swing App to the NetBeans RCP???...