Install Ubuntu Server 10.04 on VirtualBox | Geek Host
By admin
This tutorial shows how to create your own VPS (Virtual Private Server) using Ubuntu Server 10.04 and VirtualBox. By following this tutorial, you can create your own portable VPS server that can be used between both Windows and Linux. ...
Geek Host - http://geekhost.me/
Internet Connection Problem in VMWare and VirtualBox Dako-Tux
By DakoChan
I was trying to compare VMWare and VirtualBox. I ran Ubuntu 10.04 Server Edition on both virtualization program, and both had the same problem with the Internet connection. When I tried to run ?sudo ifup eth0?, system showed something ...
Dako-Tux - http://dakotux.wordpress.com/
Enterprise Application Development: VirtualBox + Trac + Ubuntu + ...
By PatoIstvan
VirtualBox + Trac + Ubuntu + Mercurial - MERCURIAL SETUP. Install Mercurialhttps://launchpad.net/~mercurial-ppa/+archive/releases. Stop tracd, login as root. add-apt-repository ppa:mercurial-ppa/releases apt-get update ...
Enterprise Application Development - http://patoistvan.blogspot.com/

Read More about [July 5th, 2010...