websaucesoftware.com Blog Archive How to Clone a VirtualBox ...
By admin
I'm working on my automatic deployment scripts and decided to do some work using localVirtualBox VM's rather than doing everything in the cloud. The cloud part all works just fine, so there's no point wasting bandwidth (and money) ...
websaucesoftware.com - http://websaucesoftware.com/blog/
In praise of VirtualBox - ipsidixit.net
By sgroarke
Google around a bit and quickly find VirtualBox. And it's just like the VMware I remember, but without the credit card requirement. Now I've only used it in the simplest of manners: running an XP VM on a Windows 7 host. ...
ipsidixit.net - http://www.ipsidixit.net/

Read More about [July 6th, 2010...