Jenkins: Convenience is just an app away
Chattanooga Times Free Press
VirtualBox: This is a well-known free program for both the Mac and the PC to create virtual machines on your computer. A virtual machine sets aside a ...
See all stories on this topic
Headless virtual machines with Oracle VirtualBox | Avian Bone Syndrome
By Daniele Nicolucci
My host of choice is, as it should be clear by now, MacOS X. As for my hypervisor, I like Oracle'sVirtualBox. It lacks Bootcamp support and is less polished than its commercial cousins, but it is distributed for free. ...
Avian Bone Syndrome - http://avianbonesyndrome.com/
The Code Is Art: How to: Install VirtualBox Guest Additions into ...
By Dr.Luiji
Install the VirtualBox Guest Additions from the VirtualBox menu. Now in the Ubuntu Destop you will find the CD link, something like VBOXADDITIONS_XXXX; Right click on the VBOXADDITIONS_XXXX icon on Desktop and select 'Open with Autorun ...
The Code Is Art - http://thecodeisart.blogspot.com/

Read More about [July 9th, 2010...