So, let me get this straight. You want me to put my finger where and do what? Oh, it's Java ME tech-enabled. That's OK then. Phew!
See:
Put your finger right. there.
Here's a quote: By using a fingerprint method an actual user has to be present at the machine to activate it and can then be more easily held to account. The new system is developed by Hitachi and has been attached to new multi-function printers that can run MEAP (a J2ME development platform) allowing it to integrate more easily in to an office setup. Cool. Authenticating yourself to copy your face smooshed against the glass during the company Christmas party has never been easier. Java ME makes your life easier.
Hinkmond

Read More about [Go ahead, pull my Java ME tech-enabled finger. See what happens......