A few weeks ago i was very upset about an article in silicon.de totally misinterpreting the matching support policy. Yesterday i put a link into del.icio.us to an article in silicon.com titled "How Oracle has made Sun rise again" to save if for an article and as a "no-comment statement". This article provides a gem like this one:
President of the UK Oracle User Group Ronan Miles told silicon.com that Oracle has achieved much more on the hardware side of things than many expected through the rationalisation of the Sun business, including the removal of technology such as X86 servers.
Suuuuure .... it's just the way that we announced several new x86 servers a few days ago and that Larry is standing in front of a rack full of x86 servers in the picture in the same article. I can't believe that the lead of the Oracle User Group is that uninformed and somehow i tend to think that the part after the comma wasn't said this way. And even if Mr. Miles said this way, i'm expecting some checks and research from a journalist instead of just writing down everything someone is saying. That's the job of a journalist.

With media outlets like this you don't need enemies ...

Read More about [With media outlets like this, you don't need enemies...