I looked this evening at my Statcounter account and recognized that c0t0d0s0.org would break through 2.5 million pageviews today (not hits, pageviews). So i waited a moment just to make this screenshoot.

However this is just half of the story. In the time i'm using Feedburner now, articles of my blog were read 2.9 million times via the feed in addition to the accesses to my blog.

I know ... most sites on the web are just laughing about 5.5 million views in a little bit over 5 years (i didn't used counters in the first year). But for a niche blog like mine it's not that bad.

Read More about [2.500.000 pageviews...