Again, as yesterday, without code completion, but helpful nonetheless, again for business applications where the end user might like to do a bit of HTML editing while doing other things in the application:

The nice thing is that, simply by setting the content type of the second JEditorPane to text/x-html, I can set the second JEditorPane to the content of the first, when the Evaluate button is clicked. That's all the the Evaluate button does! Aside from code completion, I noticed that code formatting also doesn't work (yet). But keyboard shortcuts, such as Ctrl-E to delete a line, work fine, as was the case in yesterday's blog entry too.

Read More about [NetBeans HTML Editor in a JEditorPane...