As we have seen for other events, the MySQL community has been invited to attend and participate in conferences organized by the Oracle User Groups.

After the
past, present and future events in the United States, now we start with Europe.

There is a MySQL Track at the DOAG 2010 Conference, the main event of the German Oracle User Groups, and the CfP expires on July 10th.

The event is of course important for German speakers, but English speakers are also accepted.

As the other events in the US, this is a good occasion for MySQL users to get acquainted with the independent Oracle user group organization, and find common business needs. There are many MySQL users among the Oracle User Group members, and much curiosity about this small database that powers the Internet.

If you want to get a talk at this conference, feel free to submit a proposal. Or simply mark the dates: November 16th to 18th.

MySQL users, don't be shy!

Follow