How to Run Windows and OS X on the Same Mac
Digitaltrends.com
Like VMware Fusion 3.1 and Parallels Desktop 5, VirtualBox is a virtual machine that allows you to run a full version of Windows within a window on your OS ...
See all stories on this topic

Use chroot to restrict services
TechRepublic (blog)
Virtual machines such as VirtualBox provide a particularly interesting and complete approach to sandboxing, where an entire operating system is loaded into ...
See all stories on this topic
Ubuntu Virtualbox
By Shingo
Install Windows inside Ubuntu Virtualbox is a very cool and useful since Ubuntu even though easy to learn but still totally different from Windows XP itself.
DIY Computer Repairs - http://www.diy-computer-repairs.com/
Nix News Blog Archive OpenSolaris Hot Topics #5 VirtualBox (7/8)
By admin
OpenSolaris Hot Topics #5 VirtualBox (7/8) OilPulling Secrets Guide. Ubuntu Developer Summit Maverick, May 2010 Local Small Business Marketing & Promotion Online. An Intro to Linux Part 6: Running Windows Inside Linux / Running ...
Nix News - http://www.nixnews.tk/
VirtualBox port forwarding, running headless and disabling GDM on ...
By rp
mac-host:~rpandit1016$ VBoxManage modifyvm "ubuntu-x11" --natpf1 "guestssh, tcp,, 2222,, 22" mac-host:~ rpandit1016$ VBoxHeadless --startvm "ubuntu-x11" Oracle VM VirtualBox Headless Interface 3.2.4 (C) 2008-2010 Oracle Corporation All ...
Connecting the dots... - http://blog.rajatpandit.com/
SECTION9: Virtualisation with CoRD and Virtualbox
By Oni
Previously, I've used virtualbox on my linux box to run photoshop and similar and it has worked quite well considering. At work however, I thought a more distributed system with some dedicated hardware would do the trick. ...
SECTION9 - http://blog.section9.co.uk/

Read More about [July 2nd, 2010...