Is that an electronic version of the entire set of the encyclopedia in my pocket, or am I just happy to see Java ME?
See:
Java ME used for WikiPock
Here's a quote: WikiPock... is a great new way to read Wikipedia articles on your phone on the go. It is a small J2ME application... and offers you the Wikipedia contents without the need of an internet connection. All the Wikipedia content is installed on your phone's memory card...Wow! No need to connect to the network to view all of Wikipedia. That's cool. It's amazing all the things developers do with Java ME technology... still after all these years!
Hinkmond

Read More about [Is that a Java ME encyclopedia in my pocket?...