Businessweek writes in "Oracle Profit Tops Estimates, Boosted by Sun Purchase":
Net income rose 25 percent to $2.36 billion, or 46 cents a share, from $1.89 billion, or 38 cents, a year earlier.
and
Sun added more than $400 million to earnings excluding some items, Oracle President Safra Catz said in the statement. “We have increased confidence that we will meet or exceed our goal of Sun contributing $1.5 billion” to earnings in the 2011 fiscal year, she said.
Read More about [Oracles results for Q4FY10...