Oracle has released GlassFish 3.0.1, following the plans we had outlined in our RoadMap. The open source GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.0.1 was released yesterday; it was available directly from GlassFish.org and also bundled in NetBeans 6.9. Today we released a new version of Java EE 6 SDK, based on this same open source distribution, as well as the commercial Oracle GlassFish Server 3.0.1 product which also includes some closed-source AddOns.

The release has the new Oracle branding, new support for additional platforms like JRockitm Oracle Enterprise Linux, and HP-UX, and more than 100 bugs fixed. Maven artifacts are available as well as multi-lingual distributions. You can download the release or just use the UpdateCenter feature to upgrade from earlier 3.x releases.

Additional Blog Posts, News and other Links (running list):

Read More about [GlassFish 3.0.1 - Oracle and Community Distributions Now Available...